Which profile best describes you right now?
- You want to discover more about what makes you the way you are, what makes you tick and how you are showing up in the world.
- You are overwhelmed with routine, you have too much to do and no time to do it.
You find yourself coasting along in the mundane, procrastinating. You’d like to be doing something with impact.
- You are confronted with other people’s rules, regulations, heavy duty obligations which you have to oblige to…
…and you are convinced by someone who says “I look at life better than you.. trust me!”
- The gremlin in your head is saying “why bother?” “Nothing will ever change!”
- You long to be in a relationship where you feel that you are tall, valued and beautiful.
- You are picking up the pieces again and you don’t know quite where to begin.
- You want to plan your goals for the year and get focussed, no matter what month we are in you know there is always a beginning for planning.
- You just know that it is the right moment for some ‘me’ time, to discover some more about yourself.
It’s time we teach you who you really are and what your potential looks like, how to take up your space, how to be bold and resilient and be the real you.
Before you look at our programs try out this assessment questionnaire, it’s free!
As my client I would want you to work with me in a way that everything becomes an experiment, something to play with. Making it really easy for yourself and thinking about “how effortless can my own success be?” “How much of what I really want can I actually have and how easy can I allow it to be? ” As long as you hold it all as an experiment you can’t go wrong.
One of my favourite unconventional pieces of wisdom from Bruce D Schneider, Founder of iPec Coaching School, is that “you cannot make a mistake”. There are no mistakes, only different varieties of ways to experience life and remember more of who we are. We are all leaders and we make choices used on our past experience, our belief systems, our values and perhaps even the collective consciousness that’s ingrained in our DNA. We always choose what we believe is the best possible choice in any given situation. Instead of directing energy towards the past (by beating ourselves up over mistakes) why not ask, ‘what is the lesson that can be learned from this experience?’
I work with clients using the Energy Leadership Assessment and what has become really exciting to me and my work with people, is my observation that every time, it always comes back to the same thing which is that no matter who you are, no matter what you have done, no matter what I or anybody else thinks your life or business should be about, you have inside you an inner knowing, an inner wisdom, an inner voice that knows exactly what it is that you really want to do and what it is that you want to make your life and business about.
What I do as your Coach is I just turn up the volume on that voice so that you can hear it louder and clearer and if you choose to, you can follow it to create that new business, to build that new team, to drive that project, to create major change or quite simply to have the life of your dreams.
Still not sure if Coaching is for you?
How about completing the Readiness Questionnaire or getting in touch for a FREE Consultation or Action Strategy Session.