Are you prepared to take your life in a new direction?
I am a Professional Transition Coach based in the West of Paris and London. My clients are those that have found themselves facing a period of change and uncertainty at work or in their private lives and are at a moment in time when they could use some support. It’s not that they can’t get through by themselves, it’s just that I know how to bring out the best in them using techniques that harness and channel their energy into the right areas which brings out lasting performance and high end results.
What got you here with the feelings you are currently experiencing won’t get you where you need to be, so let’s get moving!
- Are you determined to invest time in yourself to manage through today’s challenges in a fast changing environment?
- Are you an individual, intrigued as well as motivated to work with a professional who will support you in transition and get life back in order and on a track?
- Do you want to know your own drivers for success, your top strengths or triggers for low energy so that you can steer them to your advantage?
- Do you ‘get’ that Professional Coaching for people today has become a must for reducing stress, improving health as well as success and are you ready now to engage with a Coach?
Are you ready to dust yourself down and take up the space you deserve?
I develop my coaching programs to meet your own personal needs, using a tailored approach to help you take that energetic shift and prioritise the steps forward through transition and to growing your impact in the world.
- Sharing events, challenges and thought processes with an expert who not only listens but hears and has the skills to unravel solutions fast!
- Having cleared out your clutter and working effortlessly with individuals who understand, communicate and support you and your vision.
- A life focused, efficient and committed to accomplishing set work and family goals.
- Functioning with high energy and having those fuzzy blocks removed that hold back optimum performance.
- Feeling relaxed and confident, proactively addressing potential challenges before they unfold.
- Having more time and energy to do the things you love and being able to prioritise what matters.
- Seeing results increase, productivity soar and your efforts recognised and rewarded!
My areas of expertise
Managers and Corporate Leaders
- You’ve returned from furlough, and you are not sure this is the job for you anymore; you know that you can do another job better but are feeling stuck.
- You are performing like a hamster in a wheel, with no opportunity to reflect or plan.
- 30 years as a Corporate Leader, you are not looking for job prospects but don’t know where you want to move to in life..
- You are committed to stale relationships at work or at home and low draining energy surrounds you.
- You are feeling abandoned and rejected with not a lot of purpose.
- Feedback is lacking and you feel lost in a crowd.
What is coaching and how can it help you?
When you get really clear and honest about finding out what you want, there are only two basic, key questions that you need to ask in coaching:
“What do you want?”
“What stops you?”
If there were nothing that stopped you, you would already have it, unless there was an obstacle. Knowing what you want is enough but in most things in life (especially big things), there ARE obstacles!
Do these obstacles sound familiar? You either don’t have the information, there are certain things or certain skills that you haven’t yet developed, you don’t believe that it’s possible, you don’t have the energy you need, you are not motivated enough, there are people in the way, you don’t have the time, you don’t have the money, or it’s just too damn scary!!!
So knowing what you want is more than half way there but the rest is recognising the obstacles when they get in the way and knowing how to get past them.
A lot of the techniques and ideas that I will share with you, if you chose to work with me, are just little nudges to get you back into the flow of the river and back to knowing what you need to do next. It’s that simple!
Think I can help you? If you are ready to take action now to move forward with your life, to remove the clutter, and find your space, then contact me now.
I’d like to share this analogy from Michael Neill, the very first Coach I learned from:
If a stick is floating down the river and gets stuck, it doesn’t need a crane to move it or years of therapy it just needs a little nudge and then it will get back into the flow of the riverMichael Neill