Is this your moment?
I’ve been talking to a lot of people recently about their Covid stories, how they are affected, how they are feeling, what has changed for them, what is getting in their way today, what obstacles were there even before Covid, that are still present today? Many had never experienced a coaching relationship and I thought it useful to express in more depth what it actually is.
Many think that a Coach is another word for a Consultant or a Professional advisor.
If you have been in a successful coaching relationship, you will know the advantages of being part of the process. You will know that it not only boosts self-confidence, improves work performance, and builds effective communication skills, but the returns on personal investment of this kind can be even greater and more specific in:
- establishing a real drive towards achieving one’s own objectives.
- forming an engagement and purpose so strong where the synergy becomes the driving force for creativity #creativity
- taking self-awareness as well as learning to a fundamentally deeper level #mindfulness
- having a safe and calm space to talk through sensitive issues where your Coach is uninvolved, enabling some perspective without feeling intimidated.
- understanding how you are perceived by others and how that affects your relationships, progression, and advancement to future roles. #relationships
- developing skills presented by the coach and applying them in new situations within your safe learning space.
- providing guided support in skill building not only in communication but in delegation, conflict management, team motivation and difficult relationships. #abuse
“Each step you take reveals a new horizon. You have taken the first step today, now I challenge you to take another”. Dan Poynter
If you are interested in learning more about how coaching can benefit you or individuals in your organisation, request a free 20-minute consultation here. #productivity
Contact | Deborah Russell Coaching
Deborah Russell Coaching
If you wish to: Book your free 20 minute consultation Book your ELI assessment Discuss your requirements Request further information Contact me on 0033 (0) 6 79 01 46 20, email email@example.com or complete the contact form. You can…